Armasight AIM Pro Advanced Integrated Mount Pro
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The Armasight AIM Pro (Advanced Integrated Mount) presents a revolutionary new concept of night vision targeting. This night vision accessory allows the operator to convert his night vision monocular into a weapon sight. The AIM Pro is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top. By mounting AIM Pro onto your rifle and fitting it with either a night vision monocular or AIM Pro optional day optic, the AIM Pro can be bore-sighted to your rifle: the operator can switch between day and night modes as required without having to readjust.
Unlike conventional systems that require the night vision unit to be mounted behind a day optic, the AIM Pro projects the reticle directly into the Night Vision monocular lens. In practice, what this means is that there is no longer a reduced field of view through the night vision device, or any shadowed area that is difficult to see through (caused by conventional reddot sights optics or outer edges).
Small “HUD”-type prism on the front of the AIM Pro unit projects a 65MOA “Circle” and single 3.2MOA center aiming “Dot” directly into the night vision lens. The AIM Pro is MIL-STD-810G-compliant device. The adaptability of the AIM Pro to virtually any night vision monocular inherently makes it a “critical need” item for all law enforcement and military professionals, hunters, and professional shooters. The Armasight AIM Pro-L allows the user to mount a 3X Night Vision Monocular directly onto their weapon for an extended shooting range.
- Converts standard Night Vision monoculars into passive Night Vision weapon sight
- Rapid and easy target acquisition
- AIM eliminates the need for infrared laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- The only solution providing 100% full field of view
- Digital reticle brightness adjustment
- Optional 3.5X Day-time Aiming Solutions
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount
- Battery Type CR123A (3,0 V) Lithium or Alcaline AA (1.5V)
- Battery Life up to 2000 (CR123A)
- Operating Temperature - 40 to +50
- Storage Temperature - 50 to +50
- Dimensions 169? 87 ? 42
- Weight 180
- Warranty 2 Years
- Adjustment Precision Range (degrees of arc) ±1,5
- Immersion till 1 m for 30 minutes
- Levels of Reticle Brightness 11
- Reticle Illumination Adjustments digital
- Reticle size for: "Dot"/"Circle" pattern (MOA) 65±2
- Weapon Mount Type Picatinny rail
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant Yes
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.