Armasight CO-LR 3P MG Night Vision Long Range Clip-On System Gen 3 High Performance ITT PINNACLE Thin-Filmed Auto-Gated IIT with Manual Gain
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The Armasight CO-LR 3P MG (Clip On – Long Range) is a night vision unit that mounts in front of an existing day scope providing it with night vision shooting capability up to ranges of 1000 yards. Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day time sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 12X magnification), the CO-LR 3P MG can be mounted/dismounted on a standard Picatinny rail in seconds, and with no tools required. Because the CO-LR 3P MG is mounted in front of your own day scope, the shooters eye relief is not altered, and shot release and follow through all remain intuitive – because the unit is factory bore-sighted to better than 1 MOA accuracy, no alteration in zero is experienced, so it really is as simple as mount-focus-shoot, just as in day time.The Armasight CO-LR 3P MG is intended primarily for use by the most demanding hunter or long range target shooter, but with a supreme quality that makes it capable of so much more - its MIL-STD-810 housing is designed to take just about anything the great outdoors can throw at it. The CO-LR 3P MG is packed with innovative features like variable gain control, bright light shut-off, wireless remote control. This night vision clip on is designed to make long range night shooting just as easy and accurate as shooting over the same terrain during daylight hours with your day scope alone.
Whether your day scope is a well-known brand or not, the Armasight CO-LR 3P MG will work just as well at magnifications anywhere from 3X to 12X. The Armasight CO-LR 3P MG is equipped with Manual Gain Control and a high performing ITT Gen 3 Pinnacle image tube providing the resolution of 64-72 lp/mm.
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binocular to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of rifle scope with no re-zeroing required
- Equipped with Wireless Remote Control
- Auto Gain Control
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Low Battery Indicator
- Quick Release Mount
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Mil Standard Compliant
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
- IIT Generation Gen 3 High Performance ITT PINNACLE MG
- Resolution 64-72 lp/mm
- Magnification 1x (designed for using with up to 12x day time optics)
- Exit Pupil Diameter, mm 40
- Lens System F1:1.54, 108 mm
- FOV 10°
- Range of Focus 10 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment No
- Controls Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off Yes
- Infrared Illuminator Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Power Supply 1 x 1.5V AA type battery or 1 x 3V CR123A type battery
- Environmental Rating Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810 Yes
- Operating Temperature -40 to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature -50 to +50 °C
- Dimensions 235 x 97x 80 mm / 9.25 x 3.8 x 3.14 in
- Weight 0.91 kg / 2 lbs
- Warranty 2 Years
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.