Armasight Helios 640 HD 4-32x100 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular FLIR Tau 2-640x512 (17m) 60Hz Core 100mm Lens
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The Armasight Helios HD is a family of Thermal Imaging bi-oculars with professional 75mm and 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses. The bi-ocular design is ideal for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. The Helios product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core technology, and includes a variety of different models, each optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art capabilities for a variety of uses and missions. The Helios 640 HD 4-32x100 (60 Hz) is a solid-state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and nighttime missions.
Helios HD Thermal Imaging bi-oculars are characterized by their simple but intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. The Helios has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with video-out capabilities.
The Helios Thermal Imaging bi-ocular represents one of the most sophisticated devices for longrange observation on the market today, due to its superior price-to-performance value.
- 100 mm Objective Germanium Lens
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- Waterproof, CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Magnification 4x-32x
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640x512
- Pixel Size 17 ?m
- Resolution 0.40 mrad
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Digital Zoom up to 8x
- FOV 7.8°
- Objective Focal Length 96 mm
- Objective F-number 1:1
- Focusing Range 5 m to infinity
- Battery CR123 Lithium 3V (2) or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)* (Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours) or 6 VDC/ 1À external power source)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +50°C (-40 to +122°F)
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) > 4 hr (optional up to 12 hours)
- Storage Temperature -50 to +70°C (-58 to +158°F)
- Dimensions 294x137x137 / 11.6x5.4x5.4
- Weight 1.87 kg / 4.1 lbs
- Warranty 3 Years (10-year warranty on FLIR detector)
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.