Armasight Nyx-7 Pro ID Night Vision Goggle Gen 2 Improved Definition
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The Armasight Nyx-7 PRO ID is an extremely rugged but compact bi-ocular night vision goggle. Built with the highest grade optics and simple, reliable electronics, the Nyx-7 PRO ID provides clear, bright nighttime images under even the most trying conditions. For hands-free use, it can be worn on the included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount, both of which have a built-in mechanism that will automatically turn the unit off when it is flipped up.
The Armasight Nyx-7 PRO ID is equipped with built-in infrared illuminator that allows the user to operate in total darkness. It also has a high-light cut-off feature that protects the image tube from bright light sources, as well as a flip-up shut-off feature that activates when used with the optional helmet mount assembly. The Nyx-7 PRO ID is equipped with LED indicators that are displayed on the screen of the eyepiece to alert the user of a low battery or that the IR is turned on.
The Armasight Nyx-7 PRO ID can also be utilized as an excellent long-range viewer with optional 3X A-focal, 5X, and 8X magnifier lenses. The CR123/AA adapter is built into the battery compartment and requires only a single 3V CR123 or 1.5V AA battery for hours of night vision operation. The Armasight Nyx-7 PRO ID is equipped with a high-performance Improved Definition Gen 2+ IIT providing resolution of 47-54 lp/mm. Water and fog-resistant, rugged, lightweight and compact, the Armasight Nyx-7 PRO ID is the perfect hands-free unit for users ranging from the casual civilian to even the most demanding military and law enforcement professional.
- Compact and lightweight, rugged design
- Water and Fog-Resistant (Waterproof - optional)
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Auto brightness control
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline, Adapter included
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminators and flood lens
- Limited two-year warranty
- IIT Generation GEN 2+
- Resolution 47-54 lp/mm
- Magnification 1x standard; 3x, 5x, 8x optional
- Lens System F1.2, 27 mm
- FOV 40°
- Range of Focus 0.25 to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment -5 to +5
- Controls Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System Yes
- Infrared Illuminator Yes (Built-in with flood lens)
- IR Indicator Yes (in FOV)
- Low Battery Indicator Yes (in FOV)
- Power Supply (1) 3 V lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life 60 hrs
- Environmental Rating Water and Fog-Resistant (Waterproof - optional) / MIL-810F Compliant
- Operating Temperature -40 to +50 °C
- Dimensions 165 x 120 x 61 mm / 6.5 x 4.7 x 2.4 in
- Weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs
- Warranty 2 Years
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.