Armasight Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight FLIR Tau 2-640x512 (17m) 30Hz Core 25mm Lens
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Predator thermal imaging weapon sights to the sporting, law enforcement, and military markets. The Predator product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. Armasight Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) has optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art technology for a variety of uses and mission applications ranging from the seriously committed hunter to the military designated marksman. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
The Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. The 24/7 mission capability is just one of its many strengths. Thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment Night Vision equipment, the Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) thermal imaging weapon sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices, as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
In addition to being the smallest and lightest in their class, Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) thermal imaging weapon sights are characterized by their simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. This “layering” of easy-to-understand control functions provides the operator with a framework for customizing his preferences and exploiting the robust variety of setting options available in the Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz). The Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) has a series of selectable color modes based on a rich, upgradeable software package. A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Predator thermal imaging weapon sight when positioned in the “standby” mode. The Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) has the ability to record videos with optional Digital Video Recorder and is also equipped with a video-out capability in operator selectable NTSC or PAL formats. The Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) uses the same multi-pin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there is a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access.
Predator weapon installation is easy, repeatable, and reliable based on a unique and highly userfriendly MIL-STD-1913/ Weaver/ Picatinny rail-compatible, quick-release locking mechanism. The solid state technology and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, high-level target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums. This level of accuracy is translated into the electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Predator thermal imaging weapon sights, which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x, 4x, and 8x, without changing the point-of-aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
The Predator 640 1-8x25 (30 Hz) thermal imaging weapon sight represents one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available in today’s market to hunters, SWAT teams, and military personnel, due to its superior price-to-performance value.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- Pixel array format: 640?512
- Display type: LED VGA 640x480
- Easy and intuitive drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- Digital e-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Color modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: “Dot 4 MOA”, “Line Dot”, “Cross-Center Dot”, “Cross”, “Crosshair”, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Electronic Zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight
- Extended operation time with optional Extended Battery Pack
- Recording: video output / optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rail on unit for optional accessories
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Made in the USA
- SYSTEM DATA:
- Refresh Rate 30 Hz
- Optical Magnification 1?
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640?512
- Pixel Size 17 ?m
- Display Type LED VGA
- Display Brightness Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max 3 sec
- Digital Zoom 1?, 2?, 4?, 8x
- Image Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Reticle Type 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Resolution 640?480 pixels
- Video Recording Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control Wireless SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST” Yes
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS” Yes
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE” Yes
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – “SKY/SEA” Yes
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC) Yes
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) Yes OPTICAL DATA:
- Objective Focal Length 25mm
- Objective F-number 1:1
- Field of View ( ang.) 25° ? 8°
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focusing Range 20m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range ±5 diopter BORESIGHT DATA:
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment 2.3 MOA / 0.7 mils 2.5 in / 100 yd (6.6 cm / 100 m)
- Windage/Elevation / Elevation Adjustment Range ±180 MOA / ±134 MOA ELECTRICAL DATA:
- Battery Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)**
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Extended Battery Pack Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V), four CR123 re- chargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max, or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hr)
- External Power Supply 6VDC / 600 mÀ ENVIRONMENTAL DATA:
- Operating Temperature -40 to +50°C (-40 to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature -50 to +70°C (-58 to +158°F)
- Recoil Resistance 700 g
- Environmental Rating Water and Fog-Resistant MECHANICAL DATA:
- Weapon Mount Type Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions 194?68?78 mm / 7.6?2.7?3.1 in
- Weight (w/o Batteries) 0.63 kg / 1.4 lbs WARRANTY DATA:
- Warranty 3 years
- Warranty on FLIR detector 10 years *Default setting (may be altered at the customer’s request) ** Rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.0V-3.7V can be used only in devices with serial number starting from 140885
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.