Armasight Prometheus Pro 640 2-16x50 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular FLIR Tau 2-640x512 (17m) 30Hz Core 50mm Lens
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The Prometheus Pro line of high performance handheld magnified thermal monoculars take full advantage of the technology and advancements that Armasight has developed for its uncooled thermal weapon sight programs. Due to design concepts emphasizing shared sub-assemblies, the Prometheus Pro handheld thermal monocular exhibits the same 20/50 gold standard performance as the Zeus Pro and Apollo Pro. The Prometheus Pro can with stand immersion to 20 meters and absorb the most brutal environmental shocks typically associated with heavy caliber shooting. Based around a common cores of electronics, signal processing, and lens interfaces, a version of the Prometheus Pro can be ordered to meet virtually any requirement for an affordable uncooled magnified thermal monocular.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Prometheus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military grade 50mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Prometheus Pro Thermal Monocular consisting either of four 3.0VDC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5VDC AA batteries preloaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Prometheus Pro Thermal Imager is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. Armasight has included all of the key bells and whistles found in the Zeus and Apollo Pro series devices including electronic compass and inclinometer. The Prometheus Pro uses a 9-pin multipin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range-finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Prometheus Pro. The Prometheus Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Prometheus Pro is the ideal tool for scouting and target detection where the ambient environment is oriented for concealment. The Prometheus Pro is also an extremely useful tool for viewing scenes through environmental obscurants such as smoke, haze, fog, or dust. The Prometheus Pro marks the pinnacle of Armasight’s handheld uncooled thermal imaging family of products.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight’s 20/50 standard
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Objective Germanium Lens Options
- TAU-2 17?m Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Battery Status Indicator
- Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants
- Imaging Filter Algorithms:
- – Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE)
- – Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO)
- – Information Based Histogram Equalization™ (IBHEQ)
- – Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE)
- – Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction™ (SSN)
- Wireless 5-button Remote
- Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x
- Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
- Made In the USA
- Magnification 2x - 16x
- Refresh Rate 30 Hz
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640x512
- Pixel Size 17 ?m
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format 800?600
- Objective Focal Length 50 mm
- Objective F-number 1:1.4
- Focusing Range 5 m to inf.
- Battery 4 each 123A 3.0VDC or 4 each AA 1.5VDC
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) > 6 hr (optional up to 14 hours)
- External Power Supply Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours) or 6 VDC/ 1À external power source
- Operating Temperature -51 to +57°C (-59 to +134°F)
- Storage Temperature -57 to +85°C (-70 to +185°F)
- Dimensions, mm/in 197õ76õ68 / 7.7?2.9?2.6
- Weight 0.60 kg / 1.3 lbs
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.