Armasight Zeus 640 2-16x42 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight FLIR Tau 2-640x512 (17m) 60Hz Core 42mm Lens
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the Sporting, Law Enforcement and Military markets. The Zeus product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Zeus functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
The Zeus 640 2-16x42 (60 Hz) is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. The 24/7 mission capability is only one of the strengths of Zeus. The thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision equipment, the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
In addition to being the smallest and lightest in their class, Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights are characterized by their simple and intuitive controls, functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. This “layering” of easy-to-understand control functions provides the operator with a framework for customizing his preferences and exploiting the robust variety of setting options available in the Zeus. The Zeus has a unique series of menu selectable temperature sensitive “scenarios” for rapid target detection in addition to a variety of color display presentations based on a rich, upgradeable software package. A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight when positioned in the “standby” mode. The Zeus has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with a video-out capability in operator selectable NTSC or PAL formats. The Zeus uses the same multi-pin connector to provide both video-in imagery, where there is a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access.
Zeus weapon installation is easy, repeatable, and reliable based on a unique and highly user-friendly MIL-STD-1913/WEAVER/PICATINNY rail compatible quick-release locking mechanism. The solid state technology and software algorithms combined with a complimentary color reticle platform used in the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight ensure maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums. This level of accuracy is translated into the electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 8x without changing the point-of-aim to point-of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle. Armasight is convinced that the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight represents one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available to hunters, SWAT Teams, and the Military on the market today based on superior price-to-performance value.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- User selectable NTS C or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: “Dot 4 MOA,” “Line Dot.” “Cross-Center Dot,” “Cross,” “Crosshair,” and “No Reticle”
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- Water and fog resistant
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Shuttered eyeguard to prevent facial display backsplash and maintain light security
- Made in USA
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Magnification 2x - 16x
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640?512
- Pixel Size 17 ?m
- Turn-on Time, max 3 sec
- Digital Zoom 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Image Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and Custom
- Reticle Type 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: “Dot 4 MOA”, “Line Dot”, “Cross Center Dot”, “Cross”, “Crosshair”, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Lens System 42mm; F/1.0
- Boresight Increment 1.3 MOA
- Analog Input and Output Format PAL / NTSC
- Field of View - ang. (X / Y) 14.8 degrees / 11.8 degrees
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focusing Range 10 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range ±5 diopter
- Battery Two CR 123A (2?3V)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +57°C (-40 to +134°F)
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) up to 4 hr
- Storage Temperature -50 to +85°C (-58 to +185°F)
- Dimensions (mm/in) 194?68?78 / 7.6?2.7?3.1
- Weight (kg/lbs) 0.7 / 1.5
- Warranty 3 Years
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.