Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Package
OUR PRICE: $379.35 $379.35 (regularly)
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
...OR PAY THE TOTAL TODAY BY CREDIT CARD
Engineered to be exceptionally easy and comfortable to use, the Recruit Compound crossbow from Barnett is the ideal crossbow for a first introduction to the world of archery. Yet, the Recruit Compound bow also retains enough latent power to draw even the most experienced crossbowmen who happen to be looking for a lightweight crossbow that doesn't skimp on strength or durability. With universally appreciated features such as finger reminders, pass-through foregrip, CROSSWIRE String and Cable System, and a lightweight composite stock, just to name a few of them, the Recruit Compound crossbow has all of the technical innovations and perks that crossbowmen of any age and all skill levels have come to expect from a Barnett crossbow. But, as is the wonderful case with packaged deals, you will get more than just a high quality crossbow with the Recruit Compound Package!
- Barnett Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger Safety System
- MIM (Metal Injection Mold) Tight Tolerance Trigger
- CNC Machined 7/8" Picatinny Rail
- CROSSWIRE String and Cable System
- Allows for the Integration of a Crank Cocking Device
- Finger Guards Pass Through Foregrip
- Comes Standard with Rope Cocking Device
- Draw Weight: 130 lbs
- Foot Pounds of Energy: 100
- Power Stroke: 13"
- FPS: 300
- Mass Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Length: 34.5"
- Width: 16"
- Arrow Lgth./Grain: 20"/400
- Comes with quiver, (3) 20" arrows and red dot sight