Shipping is generally free on all orders over $49 within the continental USA. Some bigger/heavier items may incur a residential delivery fee. All items with this additional residential delivery fee will be clearly marked on the product page. You will not be surprised with additional shipping charges after you have placed your order. Products priced less than $49 will have incur a shipping charge. This charge will be clearly marked right below the price on the product page. Please be advised that any items that incur additional charges during delivery will be the customers responsibility.
If something isn't quite right with your order or if the item was damaged during shipping, we're happy to accept returns on most orders. Read our Returns & Exchanges policy below to learn more.
Typically, we don't ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, but feel free to contact us for an exception (and shipping quote). Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
We reserve the right to use any major carrier. Please note that large items do require freight shipping.
Once your product has shipped out, we will notify you via email and provide you with a tracking number. Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to update on the carriers website.
FREIGHT SHIPPING: Sometimes due to the size of the shipment, using a lift-gate is not a viable option - our paperwork typically states the carrier is not authorized to even attempt using a lift-gate. If an attempt would be made to use a lift gate, any additional costs would be charged to the customer. Please be aware that the carrier will contact you to set up a time for delivery. You may need to have 2-4 able-bodied people there to unload the package from the trailer. The driver might decide to help in some cases, but is not required to do so. The driver will only move the package to the back of the trailer. If condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt. The driver will give you a copy, and take the original signed copy as proof of delivery. A signed delivery receipt without exceptions noted on the delivery receipt is called a clear delivery. Clear delivery means that there were no shortages and no visible damage at the time of delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable brands, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: You decided to cancel your order: For most orders you can receive a full refund if you cancel your order before it is shipped. For some products, (custom-made and made-to-order) cancellations will not be possible once the order has gone into production, or a cancellation fee may be applied. If you do not cancel the order until after the shipping process has begun, your situation will be handled according to situation #5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.) Please see additional details on the product page for more information.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.