WeWood Arrow Nut Wooden Watch
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
The WeWood Arrow Watch is a new take on a best-seller and fan favorite. The Arrow Nut is made from Walnut, a wood ideal for carvings, wood turnings and prized as a veneer. Walnut is an extremely strong wood that seldom mars or chips. In China, Walnuts have traditionally been rotated and played with in the palm of the hand, both as a means to stimulate blood circulation and as a status symbol. In the US, we wear it on our wrist as a status symbol of unity with nature, style, comfort, and unique class.
- 100% Natural Wood
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Premium Multi-function Miyota movement
- Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
- Adjustable to fit any wrist
- Band: 8 1/4" (210 mm)
- Face: 1 3/4 inches (46.00 mm) across, and 7/16 inches (11.11mm) thick
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.