WeWood Date Chocolate Wooden Watch
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
Chocolate melts, but not when it's formed into this exquisite Date Chocolate special ops style time piece by WeWood Time Pieces. The dark chocolate color will richly adorn your wrist and show your style down to the intricately carved face. This watch is made from the finest Indian Rosewood from Asia. The wood is naturally streaked with alternating hues of purples and reds, giving each piece its own unique color and style. Indian Rosewood is also very dense and strong to give you a sense of substance on your wrist that will also resist breaking and chips. Intricately and meticulously designed the silver and white hour markers and raised hands shine on the rich dark wood. Made from 100% natural wood, this watch is hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals. Add to that its hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass and its premium multi-function Miyota movement internals, and this watch is the perfect choice to make a statement that says “I am Sporty, Stylish, and environmentally conscious.” This one-size fits all band starts at 8 3/4” (222 mm) and can be sized down to frame your wrist perfectly as it holds the wood face firmly in place. The face itself is 1 9/16” (42 mm) across and 1/2” (12.75 mm) thick. WeWood doesn't stop there: they have completely redesigned their packaging to incorporate mostly recycled materials, making even the box eco-stylish and 100% recyclable. Do you know about out low price guarantee? If you find a lower price anywhere, just let us know and we will beat it -- up to thirty days after your purchase. This is just part of the great customer service that Select Wood Watches offers. Contact one of our representatives today. They will be happy to assist you on the phone, email, or even live chat.
Features and Specifications
- 100% Natural Wood
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Miyota movement
- Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
Wood Watch Dimensions:
- BAND: 8 3/4" (222 mm)
- FACE (including wood frame/bezel): 1 9/16" (42 mm) across, and 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.