WeWood Jupiter Beige Wooden Watch
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
When fashion meets sustainability in a timepiece designed with saving the world in mind, the end product is something like the WeWood Jupiter Beige wooden watch. This maple wood watch is hypoallergenic and 100% natural wood, featuring Miyoto clock movements and scratchproof glass. The Jupiter Beige is equipped with an 8 1/4 inch band that can be adjusted to fit nearly any size wrist. WeWood will plant a tree for every timepiece purchased; meaning your decision to wear an all-wood watch just made the entire world a better place. WeWood has helped the world breathe better through its efforts in restoration by over 300,000 trees, and it continues by people like you choosing unique style and individual taste in the accessories they wear. The Jupiter Beige watch is free of toxic chemicals; the wood used in this watch has not been treated before cycling. The wood frame and bezel of the Jupiter Beige watch is 1 5/8 inches by 2 inches across, and ½ inch thick; making this a deluxe size, luxury style watch, with the construction to match. Miyota technology innerworkings give the Jupiter Beige state-of-the-art clock mechanisms, encased safely and charmingly in completely natural wood from the maple tree. The all-metal components give the Jupiter Beige's innerworkings full structural support. Each WeWood series watch has individually sized metal components, for a seamless match of specifications for each timepiece. The Jupiter Beige has no exposed metal parts, keeping skin free from irritation from sensitivity to metal. On the backface is the signature WeWood icon engraved, matching the WeWood engraving on the clasp. Adjusting the length of the Jupiter Beige watch is as easy as pushing the pin through the small end to remove a link, and replace the pins to complete the clasp and the band. The Jupiter Beige watch - durable, reliable and attractive, made of 100% all natural maple wood.
Features and Specifications
• 100% Natural Wood
• Completely free of toxic chemicals
• FEATURES TWO Miyota movements
• Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
• Adjustable to fit most any wrist
Wood Watch Dimensions:
BAND: 8 1/4" (220 mm)
FACE (including wood frame/bezel): 1 5/8" (41 mm) X 2" (51 mm) across, and 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.