WeWood Kappa Black Wooden Watch
SHIPPING: $0.00. Usually ships within 2 business days.
This watch has a mysterious quality you can't quite put your finger on. Maybe it's the rich dark beauty of the natural blackwood, which comes from the forests of Tasmania. It's a naturally smooth and hard wood that feels great up against your skin and looks amazing with any skin tone. Please take a moment to admire the circular face of this watch. Notice the textured housing with tiny engraved grooves. Notice the classy gray and black hands and the little engraved tabs that mark the hours without displaying the numbers. And did you notice that the face tells so much more than the time? In three little displays, it shows you the day of the week, the day of the month, and the time in military hours. The band is made entirely of wood links held together by metal connectors that never come into contact with your skin, with the exception of the metal clasp that holds the watch together. As we already mentioned, the wood feels great against your skin, but you do need to take care of it if you want it to keep feeling that way. We recommend never taking this watch swimming or otherwise letting it get submerged in water, since wood naturally expands when it's wet. You can protect the wood and keep it from fading or drying out by applying an oil coating to it every few months. You can use a mixture of olive oil and lemon if you want, or you can lip balm, walnut oil, or beeswax. Regularly treating the wood is the surest way to keep your watch looking and feeling amazing.
Features and Specifications
• 100% Natural Wood
• Completely free of toxic chemicals
• Multi-function Miyota movement
• Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
• Adjustable to fit most any wrist
Wood Watch Dimensions:
BAND: 8 1/4" (210 mm)
FACE (including wood frame/bezel): 1 3/4 inches (46.00 mm) across, and 7/16 inches (11.11mm) thick
- Shipping costs are clearly marked below the price on every product page. Generally, shipping is FREE for items above $49. Occasionally, heavier items will incur a shipping fee. Items below $49 will also incur a shipping fee.
- We understand that returns & exchanges will have to happen from time to time. At Frogit.com, we make this process an easy one. Please read our returns policy linked to from the footer of our site for more information.